Retro glamping caravan and annex sleeps 4
Glamping Getaways at Kanasta Caravan Park
One of the best parts of renovating a Retro Glamper is you can use gorgeous colour! “Dottie” will take you back to the 1950’s with the style and look of the caravan.
When we purchased Dottie she already had a bit of a mint and pink theme so we just expanded this and added a bit of Retro Glamping Bling!
We have added lots of trinkets sourced locally from markets and shops. We also found some very cool retro games for your enjoyment.
- Dottie sleeps 4 people comfortably with her double bed in the annex and then two single beds in the caravan.
- Dotty features gorgeous mint coloured kitchen cupboards.
- She also boasts a super cute retro dining area that includes a microwave, cutlery and crockery.
- Dottie also has a full sized fridge in the annex.
- Gorgeous Jute rug to rest your feet on after a trip to the beach or Rye town.
- Outdoor deck and seating area, Dot has a great space to relax and mingle with your family and friends.
Dottie is our grounds Keeper Bob’s favourite.
Situated in one of the best locations in the park amongst all the shady trees, and a short walk to the amenity block, we are sure you will fall in love with our girl Dottie.
Good to know
All of our Retro Glamping Caravans at Kanasta Caravan Park come complete with a TV, Portable Air Conditioner OR Osculating Fan, Portable Heating, Linen, Cutlery, Crockery, Tea and Coffee making facilities and a Microwave. Some of our Retro Glampers also come equipped with a electric stove top. We also have an electric fry pan you may use for your comfort. Simply call us to request one.
See our FAQ page for more information regarding staying in one of our Retro Glamping caravans.
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED 500M FROM RYE BEACH
5 minutes walk from the Rye boat launching ramp, cafes, shops, restaurants, pubs/clubs and safe swimming beaches.