Choose from a great range of self-contained en suite cabin accommodation. You can also experience retro glamping on the gorgeous Mornington Peninsula. Each cabin comes with full cabin facilities, linen & towels along with a private deck, seating & BBQ’s and use of the park facilities.
Park / Grounds Facilities
Family and pet friendly and safe surrounds in Rye, (near Rosebud and Sorrento) on the Mornington Peninsula.
- Well maintained park and gardens
- Well maintained EN SUITE cabin accommodation in excellent condition
- Well maintained retro glamping caravan accommodation lovingly restored to their former glory
- Quiet and private location in Rye, Mornington Peninsula
- On-site friendly managers, Lisa and Andy (Axl and Rose)
- Pet friendly accommodation options. Managers love their pets!
- Linen available
- Secure, remote control gate access
- Clean toilets and showers
- Babies bathroom
- Covered BBQ area with seating
- Outdoor picnic tables
- Laundry facilities dryer, washing machines, clothes line
The Kanasta communal games room features:
- Pub size pool table
- Table tennis table
- Arcade games
- Pinball machine
- Fuse ball table
- TV / DVD
The park also features:
- Kids playground
- Asphalt roads for bikes and scooters
- 5 minute walk to the beach and shops
- Retro Glamping on the Mornington Peninsula in style
- Rye Beach Holiday House
- Rye Beach Holiday House B
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED 500M FROM RYE BEACH
5 minutes walk from the Rye boat launching ramp, cafes, shops, restaurants, pubs/clubs and safe swimming beaches.