Retro Caravan that sleeps 2 people
retro caravans at Kanasta Caravan Park
Peggy Sue is Kanasta Caravan Park’s very first Retro Caravan.
A small retro Windsor caravan that has been lovingly restored.
- A split system air-conditioner and heating for your comfort regardless of the weather.
- Sleeps 2 people with her comfortable double bed.
- Small dining area with modern kitchenette.
- Comes with a microwave, cutlery and crockery.
- Situated in a lovely little private corner of the park, Peggy is suited to guests that wish to stay as a couple or traveling solo.
Peggy is one of our most popular retro caravans and she has attracted a bit of a following with repeat guests frequently visiting the park to stay in her.
Good to know
All of our Retro Caravans at Kanasta Caravan Park come complete with a TV, A split system air-conditioner and heating, Linen, Cutlery, Crockery, Tea and Coffee making facilities and a Microwave. Some of our Retro Glampers also come equipped with a electric stove top. We also have an electric fry pan you may use for your comfort. Simply call us to request one.
See our FAQ page for more information regarding staying in one of our Retro Caravans.
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED 500M FROM RYE BEACH
5 minutes walk from the Rye boat launching ramp, cafes, shops, restaurants, pubs/clubs and safe swimming beaches.