Arthurs Seat Skylift Eagle
We decided to take a bit of a break from the park before doing the mazes and experience the Arthurs Seat Skylift Eagle. Otherwise known as ” The Eagle”.
We LOVED the Eagle. The views are stunning. Such a professional service. Friendly staff and each cabin/carriage is partly enclosed so you have the added benefit of keeping warm while taking in the breath taking surrounds of Arthurs Seat.
Tips and recommendations from our experience:
- It is so close to the Enchanted Maze and makes for a great bonus outing.
- It is super professional and posh.
- There is also a restaurant at the bottom.
- You can go one way only so that you may park your car down the bottom of the Eagle and experience the Enchanted Maze then return to your car after.
- TIP: I personally would prefer to leave my car in the car park at the Enchanted Maze as we like to stay the entire day with the break being the Eagle ride. We load up the car with everything and return to it frequently.
Such a professional service.
Friendly staff and each cabin/carriage is partly enclosed so you have the added benefit of keeping warm while taking in the breath taking surrounds of Arthurs Seat.
Back to the Mazes!
After our return trip aboard the Eagle, we couldn’t resist returning to the park to experience the many Mazes.
Here is Milla finding one of the five Buddhas as a challenge through the Bordered Hedge Maze.
The Maze is sometimes a bit tricky but it is a lot of fun especially listening to everyone try and find their way out.
My tip is to look up.